Due to the rising concern over safety and wellness issues involving indoor air quality, Healthy Home Environmental Services, LLC was founded in 2007. We are family owned and operated providing mold testing services in the greater Orlando and Central Florida areas. We pride ourselves in the detailed quality of our reports, our unbiased observations, and our quick report turn around time.
Mold Testing Services
We focus on determining the existence of mold growth, mold type, and the airborne concentrations of mold spores.
Basic types of lab samples that we recommend to test for mold:
- Ambient air samples (the air you breathe in a room)
- Wall cavity samples are taken inside of a wall or ceiling cavity)
- Surface samples (bulk material, swab, tape lift)
- Complete mold inspection of your home, business, or rental property designed to identify sources of water intrusion and to detect mold
- Our findings, recommendations, conclusions, and color digital photographs are compiled into a complete, written report
- We utilize the finest equipment for accurate results
Mold Remediation Support Services
- If the mold investigation and mold testing of your property determines that you have a mold problem, upon request we write a "scope of work" that outlines how the mold should be professionally remediated. This scope of work can be submitted to companies that specialize in professional mold remediation.
- After the mold has been properly remediated, Healthy Home will perform a clearance test to make sure that:
- All mold remediation containment chambers are properly constructed and free of dust and debris
- All microbial growth is cleaned and/or removed
- All building materials associated with the mold problem are dry
- There are no current sources of water intrusion
- Airborne mold spore samples collected meet industry guidelines for clearance
What Our Customers Think